That lap of honour after the game

45 minutes ago, Bill said:

That was always going to be the case and why anyone would be surprised by it is a mystery. Anyone who's not happy should simply stay away. It is what it is, live with it.

Bill before I reply to your points have you seen the actual video clip of what went on. 

51 minutes ago, rbr said:

Bill before I reply to your points have you seen the actual video clip of what went on. 

Yes, I watched it. It's pathetic, adolescent and pretty much what I'd expect from that club of weasels and scrotes. Then I moved on, untroubled. If it meant that much to them then we're definitely on the right track.

We'll get our turn soon enough and I hope we do a better job of it. 

Rangers fans have to be kept in for security, it will be the same for yahoos at Ibrox due to the reduced allocations.

I don't understand us getting hot and bothered about folk like Leigh plucked chicken Griffiths and Scott lego muncher Brown acting like muppets.  Because that's exactly what they are.  Muppets.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Rangers fans have to be kept in for security, it will be the same for yahoos at Ibrox due to the reduced allocations.

I don't understand us getting hot and bothered about folk like Leigh plucked chicken Griffiths and Scott lego muncher Brown acting like muppets.  Because that's exactly what they are.  Muppets.

I think that's a bit of a disservice to muppets tbf.

44 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

I think that's a bit of a disservice to muppets tbf.

Reminds me of the old Hector Nicol joke

Wife asks husband " whit dae ye want for xmas"?

" a muppet " replies the husband

" ano " says the wife " but whit dae you want fur xmas"

6 hours ago, Bill said:

What is it you all want? Do you want the police to stop celebrations in case "we" can't control ourselves? Because it "offends" us? You think celebration should be banned because it's provocative? Are you really so thin skinned?

I wasn't at Parkhead and in my opinion it would have been better if every other Rangers supporter had stayed away too but if you have to go then don't witter on about seeing something you didn't like. If like me you watched it on TV then the off button solves all problems.

Offended? Get a grip. There are things in the real world worthy of being offended by but Celtic players running round their own pathetic midden isn't one of them. 

Does this offend you? ...

30 minutes ago, barca72 said:

I realise the question was for Bill but to answer your question. Nope it doesn't offend me nor does it hurt my feelings or make me cry either. As a matter of fact that type of behaviour is exactly what I'd expect from them. If it becomes a civil disturbance then it is entirely up to the police and authorities to address. Whether you or anyone else likes what they have to say is irrelevant all people in these lands have the right to assembly and that includes these Luddites too! 

21 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I realise the question was for Bill but to answer your question. Nope it doesn't offend me nor does it hurt my feelings or make me cry either. As a matter of fact that type of behaviour is exactly what I'd expect from them. If it becomes a civil disturbance then it is entirely up to the police and authorities to address. Whether you or anyone else likes what they have to say is irrelevant all people in these lands have the right to assembly and that includes these Luddites too! 

Most magnanimous of you.

1 hour ago, barca72 said:

Not in the slightest. It's stupid, pathetic and definitely intended to offend but I have better things to do with my life than give those morons credence by being offended by them. The best I can muster is to be bored by them.