[FT] Rangers 5 - 1 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33, Arfield 51, Lafferty 73, Candeias 79)

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

They've given us a couple of hidings in the past year.

I refuse to get too excited until we beat them.  It's as simple as that. 

I really want to beat them but holding up the league trophy is far more important.

What cant be denied is we are getting better with each match, gelling/growing as a team/squad, winning is a good habit and we have a bit of momentum.

I like the way the players focus on individual games, one at a time, and are only concerned about Rangers, obviously buying into SG mentality, lets just keep it going and it could be a very good season

With Warburton, Caixhina and Murty we had hope at certain times.

Our home form in the league, as well as our results in Europe, suggests the current self-belief is fully justified.

One game at a time but we have nothing to fear.

Edited by Gonzo79

That's 16 competitive games managed by SG with just one defeat. It's an astounding turnaround especially when you take into account that 9 of those games were in Europe, 5 of those Euro games away and the last of them away in Spain to the top seed in our group.

Plus many think this team still hasn't reached maximum potential and I agree with that. Right now we're missing Jack who forced himself into an automatic starter position and Barisic who is a very good player indeed and we still have Grezda among others to come into the picture.

I really feel Grezda could be a game changer when he gets up to speed. Exciting times right now with potentially even more excitement to come all topped off with the yahoos in disarray.     

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

With Warburton, Caixhina and Murty we had hope at certain times.

Our home form in the league, as well as our results in Europe, suggests the current self-belief is fully justified.

One game at a time but we have nothing to fear.

With Caixhina we had a better comedian than Bob Hope.