Semi Final

On sheep forums it's the usual after todays defeat. It's all the fault of McInnes, he 'shites' it against the better teams, all they need to do is 'have a go' and everything will be rosy in the sheep pen.

Absolutely no recognition that they're simply not good enough to 'have a go' against the better sides. McInnes sets up as he does because if he doesn't they're more than likely going to be swamped and heavily beaten.

An example of their delusion.

I think by this point McInnes' cowardice is well documented. 

Again and again and again he refuses to have a go at 'big' clubs, and the thing of it is there's currently only one team that has better players than Aberdeen.

?

It's probably going to be a repeat of what we see against the other 'small' teams. They will sit in while kicking and provoking our players hoping to get something on the break. If this is going to be an entertaining showpiece game they will certainly have no part in making it so.

I can see them struggling to get much higher in the league than they are right now, both Hearts and hubz are better than them. We sit 5 points off the top while they sit 5 points outside the top 6.

We're the highest scorers in the league with the best GD. They're seventh top scorers and seventh best GD. Suits their league position to a T.

Despite their delusions of being relevant they're undoubtedly the one the other three wanted to pull in the draw. I hope we not just beat them but totally humiliate them.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

It's probably going to be a repeat of what we see against the other 'small' teams. They will sit in while kicking and provoking our players hoping to get something on the break. If this is going to be an entertaining showpiece game they will certainly have no part in making it so.

I can see them struggling to get much higher in the league than they are right now, both Hearts and hubz are better than them. We sit 5 points off the top while they sit 5 points outside the top 6.

We're the highest scorers in the league with the best GD. They're seventh top scorers and seventh best GD. Suits their league position to a T.

Despite their delusions of being relevant they're undoubtedly the one the other three wanted to pull in the draw. I hope we not just beat them but totally humiliate them.

If they’re not relevant why do you seem so bothered by them, to the point you even go on their forums?

3 hours ago, compo said:

Lets not take anything for granted Aberdeen will be as keen as Rangers to get to the final we will have to play a lot better than we did on Sunday .:rfc:

Coming off a European match (injuries or not) and without our two centre forwards will have the sheep fancying their chances.

Thanks to the Morelos yellow card against Ayr United, we've basically got to find a new way of playing, with very little preperation time to work on it. 

It was in the opening league fixture that I saw that Gerrard and his staff were capable of thinking on their feet and his players capable of making a new approach work. This gives me a degree of confidence that we'll come up with something that can work.

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

Coming off a European match (injuries or not) and without our two centre forwards will have the sheep fancying their chances.

Thanks to the Morelos yellow card against Ayr United, we've basically got to find a new way of playing, with very little preperation time to work on it. 

It was in the opening league fixture that I saw that Gerrard and his staff were capable of thinking on their feet and his players capable of making a new approach work. This gives me a degree of confidence that we'll come up with something that can work.

There is also the fact that Aberdeen have no idea how we will play so they can't set up tactics to stop it.

1 minute ago, pete said:

There is also the fact that Aberdeen have no idea how we will play so they can't set up tactics to stop it.

Aye and it lends to an approach that really goes for it early doors and catches them cold before they settle.