Change for the semi-finals?

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Maybe Liewell is lying very well.

Taking advantage of a situation to make it seem as if his club don't really have disproportionate sway on the 6th floor at Hampden :whistle:

Remember both Liewell and MacLennan are neutered because of conflict of interest.
Obviously the rest weren't as well trained as he thought which only leaves him with the vicTIM route. ...

"THE 42 MEMBER CLUBS OF THE SPFL MET AT HAMPDEN TODAY AT THE LEAGUE’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND ELECTED THE SIX CLUB REPRESENTATIVES WHO WILL SERVE ON THE SPFL BOARD FOR THE YEAR AHEAD. 

The SPFL Board includes three Ladbrokes Premiership representatives, two from the Ladbrokes Championship and one covering Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2. 

Elected to serve on the 2018/19 SPFL Board – alongside SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster, Chairman Murdoch MacLennan and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey – were:  

Ladbrokes Premiership representatives
Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Peter Lawwell (Celtic), and John Nelms (Dundee) 

Ladbrokes Championship representatives
Warren Hawke (Morton) and Martin Ritchie (Falkirk) 

Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2 representative
Iain Dougan (Stranraer)"

11 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

One must marvel at Nestle, there's a diktat for everyone. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, orange flavoured, mint flavoured, cookies and cream flavoured, ...... etc.

There's even a Discriminatory Diktat, wrapped in vivid green'n'grey packaging. 

Peter has a break, has a diktat.

I've tried that one, it's quite bitter. 

Call my cynical but this seems like a bit of a fake protest from Celtic... I'm awaiting the next bandwagon they want to start that will reflect this feigned grievance as either the cause or a reason why they have to get their own petty way.

Have the tims not played as many games at Murrayfield in the last 4 years as Hearts have? They used Murrayfield as their "home" ground in 2014 when the Commonwealth games were busy funding the rebuild of the entrance and walkway to the piggery, and upgrading their executive boxes FOC.

On 03/10/2018 at 21:10, 26th of foot said:

One must marvel at Nestle, there's a diktat for everyone. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, orange flavoured, mint flavoured, cookies and cream flavoured, ...... etc.

There's even a Discriminatory Diktat, wrapped in vivid green'n'grey packaging. 

Peter has a break, has a diktat.

I'm still celebrating last night's game and treating myself to a four finger diktat for my afternoon tea ?

39 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Celtic: It's not a neutral venue

Wee Anne Budge: Em....you,ve played there as much as Hearts in the last 4 years...

GIRUY

Celtic: It's not a neutral venue

Rest of the Reasonable World: Shut the f**k up and sit the f**k down ya pathetic bleating dumbass

You know, last evening was quite wonderful for Lawwell. The comfortable feeling of his hair being ruffled by the cool Nordic breeze, blowing down from Braunau, birthplace of his hero. A fellow countryman and an axis ally, Minamino playing and scoring. Salzburg was particularly welcoming of the Anschluss, and the opposition spoke his language, (red)bullshit.

I wonder if he considered whether Salzburg was a neutral venue?