Giggs

Scholes

Kaka

Buffon

Torres

Villa

I could possibly name a few more. :cool:;) :moon:

Fabregas or Adam?.... hmm, toughie!

If we ever find a player of any of the aboves stature... he'll be with us for a season at most before he moves on. Another �£8m a la JAB wouldnt go amiss though.

Guest gerbilly

Your having a laugh right?...that'll be why he can't get a place in the team then.

Edit...sorry this was aimed at the "Sionko's better than Charlie." post

I think those who are saying Adam should be first pick are over reacting. If we look at his overall season then he has been absolute mince in certain games.

Granted, he has popped up with a few decent performances of late and weighed in with his fair share of goals, but if we are to improve as a team then he must be at the top of HIS game EVERY week and thats after he has improved as a player.

Id keep him in the squad though as back up to our new left sided player - whoever that will be.

Guest Bluetooth
Your having a laugh right?...that'll be why he can't get a place in the team then.

Edit...sorry this was aimed at the "Sionko's better than Charlie." post

If your going to quote something try and get it right.

I said "Sionko is a better footballer"

I dont think theres any argument there - he couldnt be any worse.

Adam is at an important crossroads in his career.

He has the option to continue applying himself the way he has being with regard to professionalism (diet/taking care of his body/application to training).

He would be with a team like Motherwell within a year or two.

OR

Get his act together, dedicate himself totally to his profession and he could become an important player for both Rangers and Scotland.

Ultimately the choice is his.

IMHO I�´m not optimistic.

I would rather have Adam in my team before Sionko and by all accounts Walter Smith and Paul Le Guen agree with me...

So would i. I dunno what has happened to Sionko, in his first few games he was reminiscent of Kanchelskis but he seems to have died a death.

Adam may not do a whole lot else but at least he gets goals for the team.... reminiscent of Boyd. :D

FFS! He's a young guy and instead of slaughtering him, we should be getting behind him. When will we realise that as fans our support of our players can help them improve. If we constantly get on his back, he'll piss off and continue his development elsewhere. Hutton is a prime example of someone who can develop as he gets older. He lost his way but has turned it around and is now one of our top players. Charlie has the raw ingredients and we have to let him develop. As for him hitting the top tier of the stands, he still has I think 14 goals from midfield. Albertz hit a fair few into the stand, but looking back with blue-tinted specs, they're forgotten. Van Bronckhorst wasn't blessed with pace, but he developed with us to the exyent that it wasn't a requirement in his game.

Fucking support the young talent we've got. People complain that Murray Park hasn't given us any youngsters and here we have one who is our second top scorer from midfield and it isn't fucking good enough!