[FT] Rangers 7 - 1 Motherwell (Arfield 8', 61', Tavernier 35' pen, Morelos 38', Middleton 59', Grezda 68', 75')

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 7 - 1 Motherwell (Arfield 8', 61', Tavernier 35' pen, Morelos 38', Middleton 59', Grezda 68', 75')

McAuley on for the 2nd half just to get minutes into his legs but I've got to say if he continues to play like that for us then he's a stick on for me as our right centre the other three can fight it out for the other place. Only one pressure situation that he had to face today and he chests it down and comes away with it cool calm composed just exactly what we've been missing in there. I'm happy with that result today but as is the case with expectation I would have liked another one just to put us above our rivals in terms of goal difference by one goal. 

Edited by Big Jaws

Didn't see that coming, but a well deserved hammering of the hammerthrowers. Fine show by Grezda and Middleton, sterling job by Arfield and Ejaria ... Jack controlled the MF.

Obviously, the red card helped, but I don't see whether 'Well would have lived better with 11.

Thomson in a "decent game" shocker too!