Celtic may turn down Ibrox tickets

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I hope they do take their allocation because I've already bought and paid for three exocet missiles to lob at them.  

There's a cheaper weapon somewhat akin to garlic and vampires. Just fire a shower of poppies at them.  

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

There's a cheaper weapon somewhat akin to garlic and vampires. Just fire a shower of poppies at them.  

Judging by the nick of most yahoos, soap and toothpaste would see them scatter too.  

A great soundbite that's taken the headlines away from the pathetic response to child abuse, their own stadium problems that put people's lives at risk and the ongoing issues with their want away manager and their striker's unexplained absences. 

There's no chance they'll refuse tickets. 

A lot of noise coming out of Parkhead at the moment. Can’t think why. 

The suggestion Rangers selling tickets to our own fans is responsible for their crowd safety issues is truly laughable. 

I was in that passageway 20 odd years ago for a Scotland v Latvia WC game and it was chaotic. They also have exactly the same arrangements now that they have for other matches. 

They are trying to keep control of Scottish football against the only credible threat and using every means possible. They are trying to divert attention from their own sordid affairs. A desperate club with no concept of sporting or moral integrity. 

A club stuck in an old fashioned catholic tradition of cover up and silence. Catholicism has many virtues in a modern context but Celtic and their cult adherents do not understand that the days of silence and loyalty to merely protect a football club are over.  

Some ‘journalists’ (no laughing at the back) find it abhorrent that Rangers fans comment on such matters. Well I find it even more abhorrent that people with power and education and the ability to express themselves don’t.

20 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Guidi and Duffy were presenting their financial propaganda last night on phone in. Duffy reminding us their contribution to the Scottish economy was invaluable and fantastic. Sickening sycophancy at its glaringly obvious.

Edited by cooponthewing