Cowdenbeath v Rangers

1 hour ago, Bill said:

But really ... who cares about a select team chosen by Rangers haters? Will Rangers win more trophies if a meaningless elect team is packed with our players. Again, who cares?

I didn't mean to indicate that there was any importance in the personal opinions of those sportsound. I just meant hopefully Rangers outperform Celtic for the rest of the season. Saying "hopefully their end of season select team will be very different" was just another way of saying that. Not that I really hope Michael Stewart changes his mind of Alfredo Morelos.

I doubt I'll see this one tomorrow night.  Can't make the game, have no intention of paying Premier Sports and streams are a pain in the @rse.

These games aren't usually good to watch.  A comfortable victory with no injuries is all that's required.

55 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I doubt I'll see this one tomorrow night.  Can't make the game, have no intention of paying Premier Sports and streams are a pain in the @rse.

These games aren't usually good to watch.  A comfortable victory with no injuries is all that's required.

Get a free VPN and then buy the game for a fiver on RTV :thup:

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't have a PC or laptop.  The thought of watching football on my phone isn't appealing. 

It's freezing in central Scotland tonight...I have doubts the game will go ahead.

Weather watch on FF is saying it is not freezing due to cloud cover. Tomorrow the covers are going off at 11am and it is +2\3 degrees so should be okay.

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't have a PC or laptop.  The thought of watching football on my phone isn't appealing. 

It's freezing in central Scotland tonight...I have doubts the game will go ahead.

Freezing ?  I’m off to Toronto tomorrow and it’s to be minus 16 Celsius.... that’s cold...

5 hours ago, craig said:

Freezing ?  I’m off to Toronto tomorrow and it’s to be minus 16 Celsius.... that’s cold...

By far the coldest place Ive been to at this time of year although it was March so your going even colder.

For this match I would hope Gerrard doesnt go with the strongest XI considering the league matches coming up, yet can still give a few of them a run out off the bench. Lafferty upfront should be more than capable of doing enough to see off a team 5th in the 4th tier. But Id have an eye on Kilmarnock away next midweek.