[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

Leak was correct.

It'll end up being about attitude, determination and how much the players want it.

We'll see...............

Livingston have Menga back in the team and have Erskine starting which suggests they have ambitions to win the game on the counter, rather than solely park the bus. Erskine being the only difference to the starting line-up from their 1-0 win over us in the Autumn.

We have 4 players starting who didn't start that game.

Katic, Jack, McCrorie and Kent

Edited by buster.

• Frankie changed the title to Livingston 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Jack 30)

Liam Kelly will be taking absolute pelters this week for being a hun, gifting us a goal and trying to stop 10IAR...

i feel a bit sorry for the lad because hes been oustanding for Livvy this season.  Not so sorry as I am pleased he gifted us a goal right enough :thup:

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Jack 30)

Thought we were very good for the first 30mins but then seemed to retreat for some reason and kept giving the ball away.

Goal was very lucky but I'll take it after we missed two excellent chances to take the lead.

Second half we need to start looking after the ball again and don't get drawn into a physical battle where Livi may well take advantage of any cheap free kicks.