[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

It's a good result. Livi have dipped in form overall but at home they have lost only one of their last 5 which was a narrow 1-2 loss to the sheep. That 5 also included a 0-0 with the yahoos and a 5-0 thrashing of Haerts.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)
On 26/01/2019 at 01:23, der Berliner said:

My gut feeling says that we'll win comfortably, 4-0 or the like. Brains is more conscious, but I do expect some reaction from our players and Livingston aren't at their best right now.

My gut was correct. Livingston not really going right now, it was tough enough, but we did it in an o.k. manner.

47 minutes ago, craig said:

Observations :

1.  McCrorie is a much better footballer than he gets credit for.  Love how he looks for vertical passes.

2.  Katie has, for the most part, looked very assured today.  Good to see him back.

Now we know why he was out for so long: he was transitioning!

A good, solid, professional performance. 

Our back four dealt with everything thrown at them. Both Worrall and Katic were no-nonsense today, clearing it when they had to. 

I thought Jack and McCrorie -- who I think I might prefer to Jack, now, as a DM? -- dealt with everything in front. Arfield likewise got stuck in. Combined, McGregor didn't have anything to do. 

Our wing-play was pretty standard but effective. 

Really comfortable win.