[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

I have no idea but they do say a computer will only come up with the result of the commands that have been typed in. I agree with the guy's though, leaving Rangers with so many home games at the run-in would be a huge risk.

We have had so many things going against us in the last decade, I don't blame people for always assuming the worst.

At the end of the day, ourselves and the filth have to play all the same teams.  No one can predict when teams hit form or have a bad run, so this conspiracy stuff is just absolute bollocks. 

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We have had so many things going against us in the last decade, I don't blame people for always assuming the worst.

At the end of the day, ourselves and the filth have to play all the same teams.  No one can predict when teams hit form or have a bad run, so this conspiracy stuff is just absolute bollocks. 

I agree but then I said the Rangers tax\Whyte\Green couldn't have been a conspiracy. Conspiracy might also not be the right word. SFA Celtic choosing the soft feathers would not surprise me in the least. After all what about Rangers getting fined 6000 pound by the CO for talking out about a referee and Celtic getting a meeting and hee haw fine.

3 minutes ago, pete said:

After all what about Rangers getting fined 6000 pound by the CO for talking out about a referee and Celtic getting a meeting and hee haw fine.

Well, that is certainly suspicious, I agree.  But that is two clubs being treated differently in a very similar circumstance.

I don't think the fixture situation is anywhere near as suspicious because we both have to play the same teams.  The split is a nonsense and gets on my tits but that's another matter.

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Nothing personal, dB but I find this 'the fixture list is a conspiracy' stuff to be utterly embarrassing. 

I agree with craig's posts earlier in the thread.

Things don't always have to be black or white.

The way the fixtures fall will tend to favour X against Y, that may even itself out over a season or not but neither does it have to be part of a deliberate plan to favour one against another. with this type of stuff, some seasons your luck is out or in. Many of the factors involved in determining whether they fall in a positive or negative way for team X aren't known when the fixture list is compiled.........eg. Today is Livingston (A).....back in June that would probably have been considered as one of the easiest away fixtures in the top flight.

Bottomline

It's up to us to win games of football, the rest is noise. 

Edited by buster.

No more excuses please Rangers, just go out with pride, passion, and a determination to win the personal battles that will allow us to win the 3 points.

The manager has some difficult choices to make in terms of selection, formation and tactics. He has got it wrong a few times (as expected for a rookie) but needs to show improvement and that he is learning from the errors.

Thats us now starting to play teams away from home a second time and with only 4 wins from our first visit to our 11 rivals it is safe to say this has to be improved upon in our 8 remaining away games. 

The last trip to Livingston was a total embarrassment, a repeat performance will see us only able to concentrate on a race for second place for the rest of this campaign.

So let’s try to stay positive, that we will play good football and win the game comfortably and we can move on to Cowdenbeath with spirits lifted.

That would represent a significant change in both formation & personnel and  the first starting XI leak for quite a while.

If correct, I'd welcome the return of McCrorie, Barisic, the Tav/Candeias RHS and some width.

However, effective creativity in this type of challenge will depend on how much all of the players want it.

Edited by buster.