[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 St Mirren (Tavernier 3' pen, 55' pen, Defoe 80' pen, Kent 81')

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

This is more gutter media and if I am honest I fail to see the difference in both the DR and this rag? Non story intent on whipping up hysteria. On Snyde last night they referred to the referees performance as going to cause “mayhem”? Keevins is one bitter old man hiding behind a coat of wool!

34 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

This is more gutter media and if I am honest I fail to see the difference in both the DR and this rag? Non story intent on whipping up hysteria. On Snyde last night they referred to the referees performance as going to cause “mayhem”? Keevins is one bitter old man hiding behind a coat of wool!

There was always going to be a lot made of us getting 4 penalties.

It's a low quality click-bait media age that is especially poor in Scottish football.

First and third looked stonewallers

Second looked soft and we missed it anyway.

Fourth wasn't a penalty but the game was done by then.

We've had plenty not given so getting a bit of luck in this game was a bit of 'evening-up'.

Pity we couldn't have banked them for the next two games.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

There was always going to be a lot made of us getting 4 penalties.

It's a low quality click-bait media age that is especially poor in Scottish football.

First and third looked stonewallers

Second looked soft and we missed it anyway.

Fourth wasn't a penalty but the game was done by then.

We've had plenty not given so getting a bit of luck in this game was a bit of 'evening-up'.

Pity we couldn't have banked them for the next two games.

It crossed my mind that we now have no chance of being awarded one on Wednesday night at that cowpat!

2 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

It crossed my mind that we now have no chance of being awarded one on Wednesday night at that cowpat!

Willie Collum is going to get the game, award us a penalty and send Considine off :whistle:

As much as we're all having a laugh about Timmy's response to the penalties, I have no doubt it'll probably come back to bite us on the arse.

Refs will feel pressured into NOT giving us penalties in the next few weeks.  Just watch, we'll get no major 50/50 decisions during February.  

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

As much as we're all having a laugh about Timmy's response to the penalties, I have no doubt it'll probably come back to bite us on the arse.

Refs will feel pressured into NOT giving us penalties in the next few weeks.  Just watch, we'll get no major 50/50 decisions during February.  

As I mentioned in an earlier post re  Keevins on the phone in last night. He stated the referees performance would cause mayhem. When SG was interviewed he said three were pens but Father K was quick to suggest he said all four were pens. The point being the pressure from the St Pats PR machine was already in full flow.

Edited by cooponthewing