I wont click on any links to Sun/Record but this sounds interesting. Will be interesting to see if it is just an ex-pat Hibbee buying them, or someone who genuinely thinks they can challenge the OF by throwing some cash about on better players. Could be Hibs now become the 3rd best, they were not that far away even under popcorn-teeth, so I suppose with a good manager (not sure they actually have one ATM) and some investment this could be interesting.

On the political side of things, I hope we are getting in touch with the new owner to let them know all about the bheasts dominent position in Scottish football behind the scenes and see if we can have an ally to try to even things up a bit, for the sake of all the other clubs. I know, thats a very long shot.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I wont click on any links to Sun/Record but this sounds interesting. Will be interesting to see if it is just an ex-pat Hibbee buying them, or someone who genuinely thinks they can challenge the OF by throwing some cash about on better players. Could be Hibs now become the 3rd best, they were not that far away even under popcorn-teeth, so I suppose with a good manager (not sure they actually have one ATM) and some investment this could be interesting.

On the political side of things, I hope we are getting in touch with the new owner to let them know all about the bheasts dominent position in Scottish football behind the scenes and see if we can have an ally to try to even things up a bit, for the sake of all the other clubs. I know, thats a very long shot.

I’m sure the new SFA President will be well placed to educate the Hibs owner on the priorities of Scottish football. ?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I’m sure the new SFA President will be well placed to educate the Hibs owner on the priorities of Scottish football. ?

Petrie is out of the door at Easter Road, I am told. 

If true, can he hold on to his high office at the SFA? Or will he have oodles of spare time to devote to the Knights and the Catinians?

Hibs and Rangers had a pretty good relationship during the Curtain v Five years until Rangers let them down when Hibs were pushing to get celtic banned for flying the tricolour. Might be capable of restoration if there enough new brooms at Easter Road