[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Legia (Morelos 90+1)

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

It's quite easy actually and that's the problem.

They're small and are often smuggled in inside tampon applicators which obviously presents problems for the polis as it's unlikely any females will be asked to open these.  They're also perfumed to mask the smell for the polis dugs.

Okay I didn't know that. I thought it was about 5x1 inch pipes.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

They're small and are often smuggled in inside tampon applicators which obviously presents problems for the polis as it's unlikely any females will be asked to open these. 

Then they should be asked to open them if the Scot squad already know that’s where they are smuggled? Seriously? They already suspect that’s where they are smuggled so, that’s the reason they don’t check, embarrassment! We are lucky to have such sensitive polis eh?? Perhaps the couple of hours they had to get them in pre bears arriving wasn’t long enough too?

Edited by cooponthewing

Yes we do have female officers who are adept in handling these kind of issues. It is only a small section of the crowd and not many females. IF they are so small though, it is also possible that Ultra's would hide them in places where the sun don't shine.

5 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Then they should be asked to open them if the Scot squad already know that’s where they are smuggled? Seriously? They already suspect that’s where they are smuggled so, that’s the reason they don’t check, embarrassment! We are lucky to have such sensitive polis eh?? Perhaps the couple of hours they had to get them in pre bears arriving wasn’t long enough too?

I agree but that will be far too much to ask of our overworked and under-resourced polis.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

I agree but that will be far too much to ask of our overworked and under-resourced polis.

It takes a while to get the volume right to pick up sensitive singing I think.

Another question did they purchase them here or bring through customs?if so security at the entry points to Britain very lax.

What was really impressive IMO was the reaction of the players when Legia's dirty tactics etc. boiled over they are totally a team in all ways.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

So .... did anyone miss BF1 last night?

I did tbh. The noise they create does help and it was quieter. The last few mins after the goal were mental, but it’s fair to say it was quieter generally. They are a welcome addition, but can they be trusted to cut out the sectarian shit?

Edited by cooponthewing

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Another question did they purchase them here or bring through customs?if so security at the entry points to Britain very lax.

What was really impressive IMO was the reaction of the players when Legia's dirty tactics etc. boiled over they are totally a team in all ways.

I cannot believe they brought these through customs but there are plenty of Poles in Britain to buy them online.