[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Legia (Morelos 90+1)

1 hour ago, pete said:

Yes we do have female officers who are adept in handling these kind of issues. It is only a small section of the crowd and not many females. IF they are so small though, it is also possible that Ultra's would hide them in places where the sun don't shine.

Did Legia even have any female fans? Anyway I have been watching ‘Orange is the new Black’ on Netflix and apparently it is legal for male prison officers to search females over there..

20 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I think we should give a special mention to the commentary team on RTV last night.  Tom and Andy were excellent as usual, but when the goal went in it was just fantastic to hear their emotion come through as Tom shouts "Moreloooooooos" and all Andy could get out was "Wooooooooo".  RTV is the only way to watch the games if you can't make it to the stadium.  I've listened to that section of commentary more than a few times since and it gives me goosebumps every time.

Well said Gaffer. Commentary of the People, by the People, for the People. Who needs ya BBC. 

54 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well said Gaffer. Commentary of the People, by the People, for the People. Who needs ya BBC. 

Was excellent. Only I again lost contact for the last few minutes and had to go again to an unofficial stream. I tried twice to reboot without success.

18 minutes ago, pete said:

Was excellent. Only I again lost contact for the last few minutes and had to go again to an unofficial stream. I tried twice to reboot without success.

Yeah, I lost the feed right before we scored....

5 hours ago, DMAA said:

Celtic will be a different challenge to anyone we’ve faced so far though, I think they are far stronger than Legia. Consistency against lesser teams isn’t easy though as we saw even last season and what we’ve seen so far bodes very well for the season. 

They sure won’t be St Mirren but St Mirren don’t suit our style of play, they do and we seem capable of raising our game for these encounters. It’s time for Morelos to break his non scoring run against them.