[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Legia (Morelos 90+1)

2 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I think we should give a special mention to the commentary team on RTV last night.  Tom and Andy were excellent as usual, but when the goal went in it was just fantastic to hear their emotion come through as Tom shouts "Moreloooooooos" and all Andy could get out was "Wooooooooo".  RTV is the only way to watch the games if you can't make it to the stadium.  I've listened to that section of commentary more than a few times since and it gives me goosebumps every time.

It's the only time I can watch football and enjoy the bias.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Was excellent. Only I again lost contact for the last few minutes and had to go again to an unofficial stream. I tried twice to reboot without success.

Are you using the europa.rangers.co.uk site?  I find that the quality through that is better and I dont think I've ever lost connection when through that address.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Yeah, I lost the feed right before we scored....

Not sure as I saw the goal live, but that could have been on the unofficial stream. It certainly was about that time. I didn't waste time on switching so I didn't miss much. If Rangers want to keep selling games they need to get these issues sorted out.

15 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Are you using the europa.rangers.co.uk site?  I find that the quality through that is better and I dont think I've ever lost connection when through that address.

I go through the official site and then Rangers TV. Surely that should be the best? I even logged in 50 minutes before kick-off and that went perfect. It was at the end of the game the problems happened.

2 hours ago, craig said:

Yeah, I lost the feed right before we scored....

As did I - I thought it might have been my local bandwidth but looks like it was again an issue with RTV.

They'll only make improvements if we all drop them a note to make them aware of the problem

https://rangers.co.uk/club/contact-us/

Edited by Bill

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

As did I - I thought it might have been my local bandwidth but looks like it was again an issue with RTV.

They'll only make improvements if we all drop them a note to make them aware of the problem

I saw something on the official site the other day about them partnering with a "best in business" partner - so hopefully there are already improvements in the works.

Just now, craig said:

I saw something on the official site the other day about them partnering with a "best in business" partner - so hopefully there are already improvements in the works.

I missed that. RTV has improved bigly (thanks Donald) in recent years but there's still some work to do.

2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Anyone know if RTV can offer coverage of the Europa group games or is the contract exclusively snaffled up by SkySports?

The group matches are all snapped up by sky/bt