[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

Really pleased with that.

We dominated pretty much from start to finish but getting the two goals either side of half-time was a real bonus as Hearts were always going to be stuffy.

After that it became a training game for us and it was good to be able to take Kent and Jack off early.  Just a pity we couldn't grab another goal our two that our dominance reflected.

A job well done though and another small step on the way to achieving success.

So now we know. We're going to be playing them twice before this year ends. And there lies the real challenge. And the real proof of where we are. I feel we and they are currently closely matched so it may come down to form and strategy on the day.

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Very good performance, playing with confidence and expectation. Plenty of hard work too.

Hearts were awful. Worst I’ve seen them. They may go down.

Not so sure about that. Did they look any worse than the sheep who are currently 4th? I think we sometimes forget how good this team is in comparison to the typical Scottish league outfit.