• Filip Helander
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

Sorry, no time for player ratings this week but please vote for your MotM as usual in the poll.

Alfredo Morelos for me - a splendid assist for the opening goal followed by two fine strikes of his own in the second half.  More good performances from the rest of the team too; particularly from Davis, Jack and Kent. 

Thought our captain had a fine game as well but needs to stop trying to force crosses from deeper positions.  Rest of the defence again solid for the most part as well with another clean sheet.  Good stuff all in all!

Alfie, Jack, Davis, Kent, Barisic ... all had good games. Tav getting better with every game but still a bit short of what he can be.

Biggest impact overall? Little to choose between them but Jack's distribution, eagerness to be involved and ferocity in the tackle make him the choice for me again. Who knew he would rise to this level? He just look imperious in a Rangers shirt now.

Jack, Morelos and Davis were all in contention but it gives me great pleasure to see Kent back in business and terrorising defences and after that performance I had to pick him.  I've made no secret of the fact that I just love watching this guy play.  There's a heightened sense of excitement and anticipation when he has the ball and I'm thrilled to see him getting back to where he left off in May.

I fully expect these four players to battle it out for player of the season.

Morelos.

Perfect pass into space for Helanders opener.

His movement to find the pocket of space for his first strike

The lay off header for his second was class as was his finish. Superb.

Edited by onevision

Ryan Jack is pretty much taking over games by himself and IMO is now our most important player. If he's not there we are not the same team and we struggle to keep Alfredo well supplied.

If I were a scout for the likes of Crystal Palace at Ibrox to watch Morelos, I'd go away thinking as much or more about Ryan Jack. If he were a Celtic player, we'd have already had the 20M headlines.