• Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

What's your thoughts folks?

Thought it was more of a good team performance yesterday but a few players still stood out for me: Goldson and Helander did well, as did Barisic and Kamara for most of the game and I think I'm going to give my vote to the latter who is another player who has turned around his form of late and seems to be playing with a bit more confidence.

Goldson for me, his last 2 matches he has been excellent, maybe Helanders'  form is a factor in that?. Barisic was excellent as well and our midfield were the real difference in the match, Morelos gets another goal.

Kamara for me.  Everything good we did went through him.  The way he receives the ball, passes and moves makes it very difficult for opponents to track his second run, which opens up so much space, not just for him but his team mates.

One stray pass aside (which he recovered) I thought he was close to flawless.

Kamara was very good and close to be named my MOTM but i went for Barasic.

I thought his all round play was excellent and was unlucky with a couple of goal efforts. which along his his joining with goal celebrations shows he has now settled in to the club although i still there is more to come from him.