[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Thinking aloud.

I wonder if UEFA have considered the Swiss supporters will have already shelled out for travel, accommodation, and tickets? 

If that is the case, then any banning might arrive for the first qualifying round after the new year(should we qualify) or save it for next season's first qualifying round?

It's possible but let's hope that it wasn't reported. The whole ground was singing at that point, with the Dutch singing "Fey-e-Noord", and it's also possible the FARE rep wasn't in his seat at that point, so we may have got lucky.

However, I'd think that the club may take some sort of action itself.

Maybe yahoos who are keen to see Rangers fans referred to as dogs, airheads, knuckledraggers, grunts, clowns, morons, goldfish etc. made it up all up.  

I have't seen a shred of proof our section sang anything offensive, which is highly unusual, given the current desire by many to film everything and post it on social media. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Maybe yahoos who are keen to see Rangers fans referred to as dogs, airheads, knuckledraggers, grunts, clowns, morons, goldfish etc. made it up all up.  

I have't seen a shred of proof our section sang anything offensive, which is highly unusual, given the current desire by many to film everything and post it on social media. 

It happened. Guys who were there have confirmed it. 

We got lucky this time. We may not next time and it needs to be sorted.

58 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It happened. Guys who were there have confirmed it. 

We got lucky this time. We may not next time and it needs to be sorted.

I heard it while watching the stream. Somebody on the latest gersnet podcast mentioned they heard it too. It happened and I feel we got very lucky. If it happens again I doubt we will get so lucky.