[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

I was just trying to clarify: is it the singing, the flares, the banner that wasn't - or all three which will draw the punishment?

The flares a fine the songs a potential stadium closure.

UEFA can't punish clubs for things that happen outside the ground.  That's why I felt the hissy fits about the (daft) banner were rather silly.

However, we should just adopt a zero tolerance policy, "aggressively" hand out lifetime bans to any Bear (tits, morons, fuds and clowns, apparently) who has ever uttered a nasty word about the yahoos and look forward to an empty Ibrox Stadium.

Stick 3,000 Bears in Holland for a couple of days and expecting them all to behave in a civilised and respectable manner is fantasy land territory. 

Edited by Gonzo79

43 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I was just trying to clarify: is it the singing, the flares, the banner that wasn't - or all three which will draw the punishment?

The banners weren't a problem. There are no reports about the Springburn flag making it into the ground thankfully.

37 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Stick 3,000 Bears in Holland for a couple of days and expecting them all to behave in a civilised and respectable manner is fantasy land territory. 

Surely asking them to refrain from using 2 specific words for the 2-2.5 hours that they are in the stadium isn't too much to ask?

Actually, it seems that it is.

19 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Surely asking them to refrain from using 2 specific words for the 2-2.5 hours that they are in the stadium isn't too much to ask?

Actually, it seems that it is.

It is, some guys just say and do what they want and if you were to try and pull them up about it it would most likely turn into a fight

29 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The banners weren't a problem. There are no reports about the Springburn flag making it into the ground thankfully.

To be honest I think that bears themselves had a word with the Springburn guys , common sense prevailed .