[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Bans don't work - that's a fact. 

When will we find out any action? I had a look this morning but couldn’t see anything on website? How do we know it wasn’t Feyenoord fans infiltrating our support or other to get us into bother? We don’t and Shame FC set a precedent for that.

5 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

When will we find out any action? I had a look this morning but couldn’t see anything on website? How do we know it wasn’t Feyenoord fans infiltrating our support or other to get us into bother? We don’t and Shame FC set a precedent for that.

Mhedia still pushing it,Heard they are lobbying EUFA headquarters.:whistle:

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We need to make it clear, repeatedly, that the club and support will be punished (for certain songs and add-ons but not banners in airports).

Have you failed to notice they already have made it clear, repeatedly. I had a dog who could learn a new trick with just a couple of demonstrations. How many does it take for these 'fans'? Memory span of a goldfish? Do they need to be reminded each and every game because they can't retain the information from the previous game?

And forget banners in airports? That's good PR in your reality? That's an alternate reality not actual reality.

You must've missed my additional comment that these things are always likely to happen.  That's regardless of bans, abuse on forums by people living in America and Ireland and also regardless of attempts to educate them - because we'll always have a percentage that a) drink too much and b) don't care.

I said 'we' (supporters) need to make it clear.  Not 'they' (the board) because they already have.

I didn't say 'forget' banners and I didn't say they're 'good PR' either.  Stop jumping to silly conclusions.

Edited by Gonzo79

23 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You must've missed my additional comment that these things are always likely to happen.  That's regardless of bans, abuse on forums by people living in America and Ireland and also regardless of attempts to educate them - because we'll always have a percentage that a) drink too much and b) don't care.

I said 'we' (supporters) need to make it clear.  Not 'they' (the board) because they already have.

I didn't say 'forget' banners and I didn't say they're 'good PR' either.  Stop jumping to silly conclusions.

Well personally like everyone else aside from you i'm going to consider and continue labelling them as grunting halfwits with according to you the memory span of a goldfish since they need to be repeatedly told the same thing over and over.

Unable to master a new trick with just a couple of repetitions unlike a dog. Incidentally the average dog is estimated to have the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child.

And unlike you I and seemingly the vast majority will support bans though since these wasters are apparently so limited in the iq department they wont retain that information very long either. The club has to do something and presumably they will when these knuckle draggers are costing them millions while striving to get into the black.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I need to be honest Gonzo and agree with everyone else 100% on this, although I take your point re some fans don’t care, as it’s never been about the club for them. If they are guilty, and it’s our fans that have done this,  then they should be held accountable by their peers, before the authorities get a hold of them.

All the club can do is refuse away tickets, and that ensures this can’t happen because nobody can stop idiots in our support or idiots in other supports imitating us and using offensive singing. 

There's reading between the lines and there's drawing incorrect conclusions. 

I said bans don't work.  I think, however, that fans caught singing the songs and add-ons, we know we shouldn't, should be banned.

The goldfish and dog references are great, JFK.  Really terrific stuff.  Are commas not commonly used in America?  

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Well personally like everyone else aside from you i'm going to consider and continue labelling them as grunting halfwits with according to you the memory span of a goldfish since they need to be repeatedly told the same thing over and over.

Unable to master a new trick with just a couple of repetitions unlike a dog. Incidentally the average dog is estimated to have the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child.

And unlike you I and seemingly the vast majority will support bans though since these wasters are apparently so limited in the iq department they wont retain that information very long either. The club has to do something and presumably they will when these knuckle draggers are costing them millions while striving to get into the black.

You haven't seen our labradoodle he's so smart I sometimes think he's trying to talk to me .