• Kamara
    • Aribo
    • Kent
    • Morelos
    • Ojo
    • Defoe
    • Stewart

What's your thoughts, folks?

I thought Davis was immense; he completely dictated the play, keeping it neat and tidy and also playing those raking long-range passes to cut Hearts open. 

Kent gets better with every game. 

Stewart had a superb cameo too, grabbing a couple of goals. I really would like to see more of Stewart.  

6 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Davis for me. Its usually been Jack but Davis made me forget he was rested today!

It’s amazing how far we’ve come when someone like Jack, who has been outstanding all season, and be rested and we don’t even notice !

Great result today ,particularly coming off the back of a midweek European away game.

The back four are starting to look as settled a back four as we've had in a very long time, Davis strolled it though.

Edited by Franc Ergs

I went for Barisic.  At the start of this season we thought the left wingback position was going to be a problem for us, but now we've got the left side completely sorted out with Barisic and Kent.  Barisic looks every inch the player we thought we were signing and I'll be surprised if many clubs aren't interested in him in the summer.  He's the perfect modern day wingback.  He's athletic, stronger than he looks, fast, and his crossing is just superb.  Barisic strolled this game and was a joy to watch.  Davis was a close second though.