• Jack
    • Davis
    • Arfield
    • Aribo
    • Kent
    • Morelos
    • Ojo
    • Katic

Who stood out? For me it was Goldson, Flanagan and Tavernier .... just not for the right reasons. Almost joining them were McGregor, Helander and Morelos. The other starting five at least get points for trying.

I gave Flanagan the benefit of my doubt let's face it who's never had a bad day at the office,  as for the rest none of them got in contention they had plenty of time to secure the three points and failed. 

They had better pull their socks up for Sunday's final .

Aribo for me.

He looked hungrier than i've seen him for a long time, just a pity the other 10 showed very little appetite for the fight.

We need to realise that playing nice slick passing with no end result is not enough to win matches in Scotland.

This was easy for the wrong reasons.  Davis, Aribo and Kent were the only ones who looked to do the right thing.  Our defence was shocking.  Jack had his worst game of the season.  We really shot ourselves in the foot, but there's no doubt that Beaton was Aberdeen's man of the match.

14 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

This was easy for the wrong reasons.  Davis, Aribo and Kent were the only ones who looked to do the right thing.  Our defence was shocking.  Jack had his worst game of the season.  We really shot ourselves in the foot, but there's no doubt that Beaton was Aberdeen's man of the match.

Agree with this for 2 reason....the tackle on Davis by Cosgrove should have seen at least a yellow possibly red and the penalty which he was a couple of yards away from with a clear view.

Have went for Aribo as he showed an appetite.

Felt that Jack was used on left of midfield to babysit Flanagan who to me is one of the worst defenders we have had in years.

Centre backs woeful last night so hope at least Katic comes back in for one of the preferably Helander.