MotM v Celtic

A great team performance but who wins the award!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Your MotM v Celtic

• Allan McGregor
    • James Tavernier
    • Connor Goldson
    • Niko Katic
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

Morelos was brilliant today , other than not taking his chances.  He would have been mine were it not for that stupidity at the end.  Barisic was exceellent too though and got my vote.  I thought this was one of Goldon's most commandng performances.  I never thought we would get such a dominant performance without Jack playing to his best but despite one of his worst games of the season, our midfield still had them chasing shadows.  That probably shows that Kamara and Davis did a lot of work today which probably went unnoticed.

i said after the Aberdeen game that I saw signs that gave me concerns about the team.  To lose the semi final after that just heaped every bit of pressure on us for this game.  Gerrard knew that as we could tell withnhis celebrations at the end.

Once again Celtic's MotM would be the referee.  Utter shambles from him today.  The inconsistencies are so blatant but we don't have the journalists willing to call it out.

59 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Has to be Barisic for his assists but Goldson and Davis were equally fantastic. Allan McGregor also a key performer again...

Agreed, he was an absolute rock and his two assists gives him MOTM.

I thought Davis was outstanding as well

Edited by ian1964