[FT] Rangers 3 - 2 Braga (Hagi 67, 82; Aribo 75)

That was awesome and I hope the team take great belief from that victory.  The management team did their job tonight by making the changes that won the game.  I've been moaning about the reluctance to make changes for weeks so fair play to them.   Joe Aribo's goal was a thing of beauty and worth the ticket price on it's own.   I thought the crowd were brilliant tonight and blew them over the line.

3 hours ago, Redwhite+blue said:

Amazing. Got me thinking though when did we last come back from 2 goals behind to win a meaningful game?

Might be this one ...

A resounding 3-2 win over Celtic in the first Old Firm match of the season set the tone of the season. Rangers had been 2-0 down at half-time but recovered to win the game after outclassing Jock Stein's side in the second 45 minutes.

10 September 1977 Celtic H 3–2 48,788 Smith (2), Johnstone

So we have Aribo playing at left back, defending well and still joining in the attack to score a spectacular goal. Is there any position this boy can't play? Maybe we should try him out in goal if McGregor is ever unavailable.

Gerrard says he saw people leaving at 2-0. Geeze who would want to be that guy after what happened. 

“We saw some people leaving at 2-0. I’m not sure if that was the scoreline or the weather but there was a bit of negativity behind the bench, but in European football magical nights happen. I’ve experienced them as a player and I hope I experience a lot more. Tonight was right up there.”

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Gerrard says he saw people leaving at 2-0. Geeze who would want to be that guy after what happened. 

Let's be honest until we got the equaliser we were rank rotten we got switched on with our first goal and never looked back