[FT] Ross County 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 77)

It looked more like a situational back three towards the end (I saw Beale telling Kent to get wide): Polster tucked in, with Barisic high and wide on the left and Kent high and wide on the right -- this suits Kent, as @DMAA has been saying for a while. 

Also lets us get two strikers on.

With Kamberi and Jones we at least had some runners that caused them trouble. Some terrible crosses and flanks from everyone, though I do not expect wonders from Edmundson. Even the shot from Kent took 2 deflections ...

Game Plan A once again failed against the Scottenaccio, I can't for the love of the game understand how every single gaffer from MW onwards have failed to reckognize that.

3 points and next week the Scum at home. That will be "fun".

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

When he's on form, he creates his own chances.

And for some reason the management has failed to see that he was the one  who carried us through many similar games while the rest toiled time and again. Now that he's off form, the whole team toils badly.

Edited by der Berliner

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

When he's on form, he creates his own chances.

That's partly true, yes, but he still needs to be given the service to do that. 

I only recall one time he was given the ball in a forward area today. 

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It looked more like a situational back three towards the end (I saw Beale telling Kent to get wide): Polster tucked in, with Barisic high and wide on the left and Kent high and wide on the right -- this suits Kent, as @DMAA has been saying for a while. 

Also lets us get two strikers on.

Wait a minute-- that can't be right, as we had 3 CBs on, didn't we? 

Was Polster playing in midfield?