SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

No one can say Ewan Murray at The Guardian is pro Rangers or being used as such.

He is simply laying out the state of play, highlights the Sound of Silence from the SPFL and it still stinks.

Edited by buster.

... well, if UEFA says: "do as you please!" ... the whole scenario has fulfilled its sole purpose. Scum FC will get their 9th title and whatever fallout there is will essentially be insignificant for the puppetmasters.

Or does anyone reckon that this new  reconstruction board has any say about the Premiership outcome, no matter what Mr Budge and Co. want?

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... well, if UEFA says: "do as you please!" ... the whole scenario has fulfilled its sole purpose. Scum FC will get their 9th title and whatever fallout there is will essentially be insignificant for the puppetmasters.

Or does anyone reckon that this new  reconstruction board has any say about the Premiership outcome, no matter what Mr Budge and Co. want?

I really don´t think they are going to be able to use any such award to count as a credible 9th title IAR.

Down the ladder, back to 8.

Edited by buster.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

I really don´t think they are going to be able to use any such award to count as a credible 9th title IAR.

Yeah, but that would require a sanity that quite simply isn't there.

Any cartoonists amongst us bored in Lockdown ?

Scene: Three Amigos in SPFL bunker, eating tinned food and breathing recycled air with suitable conversation, perhaps something to do with Peter, the organ grinder having locked them in and disconnected the wifi/telephone connection. 

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Yeah, but that would require a sanity that quite simply isn't there.

Give it a couple of years and it'll be recognised by all and sundry* as 9 in a Row.

*excluding us

16 minutes ago, buster. said:

I think you have it wrong this title number nine will be the best they have ever achieved in their history they will drum I fo the idiots out there that they were so good they didn't even have to finish the season to put the rest to the sword they will be sticking it up our fans for the next century. 

1 hour ago, compo said:

I think you have it wrong this title number nine will be the best they have ever achieved in their history they will drum I fo the idiots out there that they were so good they didn't even have to finish the season to put the rest to the sword they will be sticking it up our fans for the next century. 

You've nailed that perfectly. Title number nine will be held up as their greatest ever achievement.

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

You've nailed that perfectly. Title number nine will be held up as their greatest ever achievement.

Not only did they beat the 11 other teams, they also beat a global pandemic and the Masonic SPFL.

Probably the greatest sporting achievement since Rocky Balboa beat Apollo Creed in Rocky II.

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

In this the language we choose to use matters tremendously. Narratives become established only when those who are seeking to impose them succeed in defining the terms. It is significant that some Rangers fans are already speaking in terms of stopping 10IAR. That is an absolutely fatal mistake. Nothing can be conceded in even the smallest point of language by Rangers fans to this narrative. Let the rest of the world call it what they want, Rangers fans must continue to refer to is as nothing less than a title gifted through corruption and abuse of process. It will not be won, it will be awarded. No quarter can be given in this. The best antidote to narrative is truth. We have the truth on our side. Let them dissemble all they want, the facts will never change.