SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

34 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wonder what percentage of people who regularly attend Scottish football matches listen to Sportsound. 

I'd say less than 5%.

I sit amongst Hearts, Hibs and Rangers ST holders at work and have never heard anyone discuss it.

The SPFL will get what they want unless Rangers and some other clubs take action (Rangers are but probably need some support from influential figures in the game). 

You're probably not far off with the 5%, but given that no one is attending a football match, coupled with the current SPFL shitstorm, that figure is probably much higher.

I've seen it all now. Rangers fans looking for succour in the ramblings of Sportsound, as if the world was holding its breath to see what Billy Dodds or Tom (didn't he do ever such a good job) English would say next. Seriously, if you're going to clutch at straws at least find one that floats. No one listens to Sportsound, least of all the SPFL. No one cares what they say. Sportsound reflects anti-Rangers sentiment, it doesn't create it. Sportsound is an echo chamber designed to fill your head with shite and make sure people don't accidentally think for yourselves. Does anyone seriously believe Tom English would be passing time in the backwater of Scottish media if he was wise or insightful. Forget Sportsound. It's irrelevant, a distraction, a signpost to nowhere.

8 minutes ago, onevision said:

Am i the only one who has suspicions that this whole fiasco has been orchestrated?

For what reason i'm not sure but sure enough to think it's a smokescreen.

Probably the first thoughtful post on the entire affair.

24 minutes ago, onevision said:

Am i the only one who has suspicions that this whole fiasco has been orchestrated?

For what reason i'm not sure but sure enough to think it's a smokescreen.

Of course it’s been orchestrated with the eventual aim of awarding the yahoos the premiership title 

Problem is liewell’s 3 SPFL stooges have screwed up

7 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Of course it’s been orchestrated with the eventual aim of awarding the yahoos the premiership title 

Problem is liewell’s 3 SPFL stooges have screwed up

One reason sure and thats always been a given but there is something more to this.

Can you imagine if we supported any other club life would be so boring  at least even if the footballs crap we always have all these other happenings to take our minds off things .

The Sunday Post
April 19, 2020, 9:15 am

Sir Kenny Dalglish has called on the SPFL to get its house in order.

Scotland’s most-capped player is currently recuperating at home after being diagnosed with asymptomatic coronavirus.
But he has looked on aghast as the country’s football clubs have indulged in petty squabbling – and serious allegations – while the game is in lockdown.

Dalglish said: “I believe the SPFL’s credibility is on the floor.
“There must be an independent investigation into the accusations made by Rangers against Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster, and legal adviser, Rod McKenzie.
“The Ibrox board need to produce their evidence and let it be looked at.
“It’s as simple and straightforward as that.

“The game in Scotland has gone backwards in the past few days.
“It looks like a bit of a shambles, and it needs cleaned up.”
Dalglish’s call was echoed by Hearts owner, Ann Budge, and Aberdeen chairman, Dave Cormack, who both spoke out yesterday.