Rangers striker Filip Sebo has vowed to show his best form next season after a disappointing start to his career at Ibrox.

The Slovakian failed to live up to expectations during his debut season in Glasgow scoring only two goals in 33 games.

Sebo, who has returned to pre-season training, is ready to prove his worth by repaying the faith shown in him by the Rangers supporters.

"I played a few good games last season, but there were also hard games in which the team struggled," Sebo told the Daily Record.

"However, I want to be a success for the supporters and repay all the backing they give me. I am amazed by the support I receive.

"It is something that is hard to believe and now I couldn't imagine playing without it."

How much would the Rangers fans love it if he started banging the goals in !!

How much would the C****c fans hate it if he started banging the goals in!!

I wid!

But just looking at Sebo, if he worked in a baker he wouldnt get near a burd.

Im telling you folks, Sebo is going to come good for us but I wont say I told you so!

I wid!

But just looking at Sebo, if he worked in a baker he wouldnt get near a burd.

Im telling you folks, Sebo is going to come good for us but I wont say I told you so!

I'd like to think so,well put it this way HE HAS TO PERFORM THIS SEASON :cheers:

When we play in Europe we should start Sebo and Darcheville, not in home games but certainly away games. You need strikers that will run all night for you and thats what they two will do, hopefully we will a comftarable win in our first leg against Kaunas or Zeta, then we can give Sebo a game over there. Will be tough for him to get into the side because he never proved himself last season, especially if Naismith comes in or any oither striker.

If Sebo was called Nuno Capucho or something we wouldnt be giving him the backing, its just cause every one likes his name

I don't know, I see it like American TV. If you go over there and watch it, then it's mostly drivel, but on British TV get only get the cream which means we get some really good stuff...

Scrubs

South Park

Family Guy

My Name is Earl

Simpsons

Malcolm in the Middle

Pretty much the best comedy on TV - not bad from a country full of people with a sense of humour bypass.

FF is also awash with drivel, but if someone wants to pan for gold nuggets let them do so.

However I'm not saying this thread has struck gold!