Season Ticket prices frozen and membership scheme launched

5 hours ago, The Tin Man said:

They’ve had plenty time to get it set up but to be fair I’ve no idea how difficult these things are. 

Lot of folk a bit pissed off that they gave the exclusive to the Sunday Mail only a week after that scurrilous pishy article they wrote. Strange decision at best!

Did they give an exclusive because the SM "UNDERSTANDS" they have sold 32,000 ST's or has there been an unfortunate "leak" again?.

23 hours ago, ian1964 said:

They have had plenty of time to set it up, but I just hope they have massively improved from previous, some of the quality was terrible and there will be huge demand, more than ever! so let's hope the site doesn't crash!!!

Sadly, there nothing Rangers can do about the often dreadful internet infrastructure between your local broadband cabinet and the houses. that feed off it. I generally get good uninterrupted transmission less than 200 yards from the nearest cabinet - my son less than a mile away gets the opposite.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely astonishing number of donations to the club through both season tickets (for potentially no home games), and mygers memberships to get a chance to not get tickets to away games with no fans either.

A fool and his money.........

(I renewed a few days ago and of course bought a MyGers too!)

Renewed a couple of weeks ago and joined MyGers,must admit I used the £25 towards MyGers,but being of pension age don't feel so bad.

Wish they would do team top without sponsors logo so I could but one,I don't wear any kind of top with maker's name blazoned all over it./

9 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Renewed a couple of weeks ago and joined MyGers,must admit I used the £25 towards MyGers,but being of pension age don't feel so bad.

Wish they would do team top without sponsors logo so I could but one,I don't wear any kind of top with maker's name blazoned all over it./

I've often wondered what the price of that logo was. How much is the shirt sponsorship worth when divided by the number of shirts sold? If it was, say, £5 per shirt then I would gladly pay the extra to buy a shirt without a sponsor logo on it and to protect the sponsor, the number of non-logo shirts sold per year could be capped at a reasonable level.

10 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Get yer Tiger Shaw here. Cheap at £40.

www.toffs.com/toffs-retro/toffs-classic-retro-royal-blue-long-sleeve-rugby-syle-shirt

I’ve never bought a football shirt for myself but if I did, this would be it. Toffs call it a rugby shirt but it’s near enough.

A young fella like you MacK might prefer their 1960s V neck Jim Baxter.