Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

An absolutely amazing number sold already, for a team without a major trophy in coming up for a decade.

With a 3rd strip about to launch which is widely tipped to be orange, and with fans still not allowed anywhere near an actual match, these numbers at the end of the season are going to be phenomenal.

Went down today at about 5.50 pm , ship still busy enough and people still buying .

i intentionally left my wallet in the car as I’m waiting till I can try tops on and also waiting until the rest of the leisure wear is in .

First impressions , the quality of the training tops and strips is amazing , really really good , as is some of the t shirts and long sleeve tops .

After that I think they have went for the usual stuff , hoodies , jumpers , which are ok , but nothing out of the ordinary , also I think the prices are pretty fair when compared to other branded sports tops .

When the leisure stuff comes in it’s going to empty my bank though .

16 minutes ago, rbr said:

Went down today at about 5.50 pm , ship still busy enough and people still buying .

i intentionally left my wallet in the car as I’m waiting till I can try tops on and also waiting until the rest of the leisure wear is in .

First impressions , the quality of the training tops and strips is amazing , really really good , as is some of the t shirts and long sleeve tops .

After that I think they have went for the usual stuff , hoodies , jumpers , which are ok , but nothing out of the ordinary , also I think the prices are pretty fair when compared to other branded sports tops .

When the leisure stuff comes in it’s going to empty my bank though .

Did you see this hoody in shop? This is what I'm holding out for ?

FB_IMG_1596640950224.jpg

37 minutes ago, rbr said:

Yes it was there mate , looks very smart and the quality is great , was going to ask if its like the other castore hoody and waterproof , but I forgot 

Cheers mate! Will pop through to shop once kids are back at school! 

Furlough Loyal ?

• 2 weeks later...