Rangers vs Coventry City

After our three (televised) pre-season matches, I'm looking forward to this one on Saturday.

Will we see a similar starting line-up, resembling our first XI?  Will Morelos get off the mark?  Will Kent, Barisic and Hagi continue their good form?  I hope so (to all three). 

When I think of Coventry City, the first thing that always springs to mind is the 1987 FA Cup Final and in particular, Cyrille Regis.  More recently they've had plenty of problems, including having no ground and Steven Pressley.  Their 2 Tone tribute strip a year or so ago was rather fetching.

No injuries, another clean sheet and a few goals would be good.

50 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Will we see a similar starting line-up, resembling our first XI?  Will Morelos get off the mark?  Will Kent, Barisic and Hagi continue their good form?  I hope so (to all three). 

Don't see any problem with starting with same to get continuity.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

After our three (televised) pre-season matches, I'm looking forward to this one on Saturday.

When I think of Coventry City, the first thing that always springs to mind is the 1987 FA Cup Final and in particular, Cyrille Regis.  More recently they've had plenty of problems, including having no ground and Steven Pressley.  Their 2 Tone tribute strip a year or so ago was rather fetching.

No injuries, another clean sheet and a few goals would be good.

The main thing is to come through with a fully fit squad 

18 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I don't follow English football, or any other football in fact other than Rangers, how good are Coventry?.

They've been through the mill (to say the least) but back in the Championship now.

17 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Pre-season 1990, we played Coventry City at Rugby Park. Terry Butcher had just been appointed the sky blues manager. The game was the final of a tournament and we won the cup, on penalties?

You mean this tournament ?

220641363_ScreenShot2020-07-23at22_29_47.png.910b2de10693daf25ca98d1a61d32d49.png