Aberdeen and Celtic players break Covid quarantine rules

56 minutes ago, onevision said:

Look even if the sheep game was against them....the sheep broke spfl rules and therefore the points should have been awarded the ST. J....Simples. 

What rules , there was government guidance no more , also , what do we do if a player of any team who has done everything correctly , catches this and infects a squad , do they get points deducted .

I cannot stand Aberdeen , but this is political posturing , suddenly no one is talking about exam results …….

5 minutes ago, rbr said:

what do we do if a player of any team who has done everything correctly , catches this and infects a squad , do they get points deducted

Depends where they are when social media snaps them!!!>

SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT'S SOCIAL ABOUT IT???

36 minutes ago, rbr said:

what do we do if a player of any team who has done everything correctly , catches this and infects a squad , do they get points deducted .

Good point.

Serious question - what rules did the Aberdeen players breach (and were these government or SFA/SPFL rules or both)?  

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Serious question - what rules did the Aberdeen players breach (and were these government or SFA/SPFL rules or both)?

Social distancing I presume and possibly club rule,as for SFA/SPFL it depends on what rule they want to make up.

"Ms Sturgeon said: "It is now clear that all eight of these players visited a bar in Aberdeen on Saturday night.

"In doing so they blatantly broke the rules that had been agreed between the SFA, the SPFL, and the Scottish government, which, to put it mildly, is completely unacceptable."

That's from the BBC article on it.

What rules did they break?

It must be nice to have a daft story about footballers, so you can brush the exam result fiasco away.

20 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

No chance.

You want to google the NHS, because that's not what they say. 

Everyone who tests positive for coronavirus will be put in touch with their local contact tracing team or the National Contact Tracing Service to help identify who they’ve been in close contact with.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-contact-tracing

I think I will lend them more credibility on this issue than I would you.

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

You want to google the NHS, because that's not what they say. 

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I think I will lend them more credibility on this issue than I would you

As this whole pandemic has proven, government and NHS plans are entirely different from the execution. 

I've been in several Scottish pubs since they reopened (have you, JFK?) and in most no one has to provide contact details and in those that you do, the handwriting and telephone numbers I noted would be indecipherable to hieroglyphics experts.

Edited by Gonzo79