[FT] Livingston 0 - 0 Rangers

Just now, der Berliner said:

Don't talk rubbish ...

What would call a person who continuously doubles down on failed tactics? A genius? A premier tactician? Quality?

How many times you watched this same game over the past three years? How many times has it been the EXACT same thing?

And guess what...the result we got last year...we're gonna get again.

Rangers fans need to stop lovin the car...and start lookin at the performance.

2 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

What would call a person who continuously doubles down on failed tactics? A genius? A premier tactician? Quality?

How many times you watched this same game over the past three years? How many times has it been the EXACT same thing?

And guess what...the result we got last year...we're gonna get again.

Rangers fans need to stop lovin the car...and start lookin at the performance.

The world is not black and white and one can show more dignityt han what you posted. Stubborn would do well enough at this point in time.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

The world is not black and white and one can show more dignityt han what you posted. Stubborn would do well enough at this point in time.

That baby is ugly son...no point in churchin it up. However, I apologize if I offended you.

Opportunity missed today, but it’s just not football on that surface which mimics something between hot tar and ice, absolutely abysmal. 
I think it’s best to put that behind us, I’m certainly not going to judge the potential of our players or season on that game on that surface. 

6 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Opportunity missed today, but it’s just not football on that surface which mimics something between hot tar and ice, absolutely abysmal. 
I think it’s best to put that behind us, I’m certainly not going to judge the potential of our players or season on that game on that surface. 

A voice of reason in the mad world of supporting Rangers. We would all love is to win every game, we would all love us to play expansive football every game, but alas the real world is not like that. 

At the start of the season I'm sure we all realised that we'd drop points at some point in the season (some of our fans were saying it was gonna be on the 1st day of season). 

We'll drop more points, they'll drop more points. We are 4 games in, we've won 3, drawn 1 and yet to concede a goal. Note quite 10/10, maybe 7 or 8 out of 10. 

I'm sure the team and squad will improve as the season gathers pace. 

Roll on Saturday and Killie at home.

The way we play at present from the back creates an imbalance in the forward areas.  We have Helander and Goldson who pass the ball to Jack who then relays the ball Kamara which Livingston were quite happy for us to do because it results in us having only six forward of the ball whilst they have nine at the back meaning everyone is tightly marked.  As Rousseau has suggested one of the centre backs has to break forward and commit a Livi player to create space into which Jack or Kamara can then set up the attack but from a more forward area.

37 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

That baby is ugly son...no point in churchin it up. However, I apologize if I offended you.

You’d also do well to adhere to forum rules.  Offensive terms towards members of the club is a no-go.

You could have had the same effect without such derogatory terminology.