Premier League 2020/21

4 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I suspect that’s got something to do with it.

@Gribz has already pointed out the loss of centre halves because of long-term injury and failure to replace them

Even their stand-ins (Matip, Fabinho and Henderson) are dropping like flies now. 

14 hours ago, Scott7 said:

‘ammers in a Euro place, cor blimey.

Never thought I’d see that again.

Best team in London ?

The job Moyes has done is excellent. I really didnt see it coming.

Rangers v West Ham next season in the Champions League.

4 hours ago, compo said:

According to the special one he's the best manager in the world and his present club Spurs are not in crisis, 

It's a funny old game 

He just cant help himself can he. Sounds like he is trying to work his ticket out of there. he cant be coming out with those comments. Yet again he has brought another dark cloud over a club. Hopefully he wont be back in English football again - he is depressing to even look at.

As for the relegation battle - all of a sudden Fulham are 3 points behind Newcastle - fair play to Scott Parker. I thought the bottom 3 were gone.

Big game for Brighton v Palace tonight as they are looking over their shoulders.

Edited by Gribz

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 08:17, Gribz said:

He just cant help himself can he. Sounds like he is trying to work his ticket out of there. he cant be coming out with those comments. Yet again he has brought another dark cloud over a club. Hopefully he wont be back in English football again - he is depressing to even look at.

As for the relegation battle - all of a sudden Fulham are 3 points behind Newcastle - fair play to Scott Parker. I thought the bottom 3 were gone.

Big game for Brighton v Palace tonight as they are looking over their shoulders.

What a finish from Benteke to win it 

Back to business.....

Man City 0-0 West Ham (Moyes master class)

West Brom 0-1 Brighton

Leeds 2-2 Aston Villa

Newcastle 1-1 Wolves

Crystal Palace 1-2 Fulham

Leicester 2-0 Arsenal

Tottenham 2-0 Burnley

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Sheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool

Everton 2-0 Southampton