Premier League 2020/21

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Liverpool really struggling without Van Dyke, Gomes and the Anfield crowd IMO. I know all teams are missing their fans but they rely on their fans more than most to drive their "heavy metal" football. Oh and it doesn't help that their keeper is having a mare of late 

Agreed. No idea why Klopp is disrupting the midfield aswell as the defence, he should just play the new signings or the youngsters at centre back and keep the midfield strong. As George Graham once said - If you dont have 2 class centre halfs then play 3. Liverpool could easily be playing 5-3-2 at the moment.

The title is pretty much wrapped up, City are on a roll, they would need a big blip for a couple of weeks. Relegation is also finalised - no way are the bottom 3 getting out of it. Its all about CL places now.

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Agreed. No idea why Klopp is disrupting the midfield aswell as the defence, he should just play the new signings or the youngsters at centre back and keep the midfield strong. As George Graham once said - If you dont have 2 class centre halfs then play 3. Liverpool could easily be playing 5-3-2 at the moment.

The title is pretty much wrapped up, City are on a roll, they would need a big blip for a couple of weeks. Relegation is also finalised - no way are the bottom 3 getting out of it. Its all about CL places now.

Agree about their midfield. It literally is a different 3 game after game. 

26 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Sorry to see West Brom, Blades and Fulham go down. Nothing exciting coming up though Brentford might be interesting. 

Im not sorry to see Sheff Utd go. I dont mind Fulham but they havent been good enough. WBA - I didnt mind under Bilic but its maybe time Sam got relegated.

Agree RE Brentford, they are appealing. I have wanted Bristol City to come up over the past few years but they keep coming up short in the play offs - they are a potential big side.

Blackburn were my dark horse for the play offs this year.

But the big boys in the championship are not close at the moment.

Good to see Aubameyang back scoring with a smile on his face, that could lift Arsenal up the table. All of a sudden they are only 6 pts off top 4.

I maybe spoke too soon about Fulham, that win at Goodison has given them a slight sniff. They are only 7 behind Newcastle now and still have to play them. Fulham are at home to Sheff Utd next week while Newcastle have Chelsea away tonight and Man Utd away next weekend so it could be 4 points gap this time next week. A great escape could be on.

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Leeds need to upgrade their 'keeper; At fault for 3 goals, for me, yesterday. 

Your using the Frank Haffey/Stuart Kennedy/Bobby/Clark/Fred Martin  guidlines but dont forget there were five defenders ahead of him that didn't do their jobs very well its always easy to blame the goalie :laugh2:

Cracking win for the Hammers, but got to keep on doing it. In the last few seasons this was a game where Sheff Utd would have probably won.

Spurs at home on the weekend is a must win if they want to dream big.

The Tuchel appointment is proven the right one for Chelsea, he has made them much more solid to begin with and to be sitting 4th already shows he is a big upgrade from Lampard.

Just realised a couple of re-arranged games on Wednesday night.

Im wondering if the Toffees will stop Man Citys winning run but if City turn it on then it only goes one way.

Burnley 0-0 Fulham

Everton 0-2 Man City