Retro Ready - New 'Rangers Legends' Strip Launching Today

I cant decide if I like it or not. Would have preferred it to be just a v-neck, or collar, but not both. The blue castore badge looks like a flaw and just overall it doesn’t look well made. Why does the purple gk top have a white castore badge and not purple?  My bias probably has something to do with the fact the only Rangers top I’ve had problems with is the castore one. If the club is making good money from this deal and this additional strip, that’s the main thing, but my initial positivity has definitely diminished. The Newcastle deal will only make it feel worse. I hope our next kit deal Is with Nike or adidas...those were the days! 

While I think the collar is awful, and the Castore badge spoils it, there is something to love about the simplicity of a Rangers top with no advertising on it. Those days are never returning, so retro tops will always be popular with fans for that reason. 

No coincidence i’m sure this is launched the same day as news of Castore’s deal with Ashley, trying to bury the bad news of Castore’s deal with the devil himself.

A few observations...

If this truly retro, the goalie kit should be yellow. I can't recall our goalies ever wearing purple? 

Is the price really £68? If so, Wtf. 

This being released on the same day as Castore announce a deal with Jabba The Hurt leaves me feeling somewhat uneasy tbh

Limited to 10,000, so they might be sold out before December. 

I won't be getting one (I don't like the collar and would probably never wear it) but I know a few people who bought one as soon as they went on sale.

Castore haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with the merchandise problems noted previously.