[FT] Rangers 1 (C. McGregor 70 o.g.) - 0 Celtic

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think it's the same idea with Balogun over Helander: the former is just a bit more physical and athletic. 

Athletic yes but not physical, Helander is stronger and much better in duels imo. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Athletic yes but not physical, Helander is stronger and much better in duels imo. 

You do have a point: Helander is very good in duels. 

I would certainly prefer Helander today, personally, but I was just putting forth a reason for the change. 

12 minutes ago, DMAA said:

It’s a really surprising Celtic line-up. It’s all out attack. One thing that isn’t a surprise is Brown not playing. Anyone who has paid any attention to their games know Soro has put that question beyond doubt, he’s a very good wee player IMO. But most of the rest is surprising, no change from the formation they play at home against wee teams. Frimpong and Laxalt could both easily have been replaced with more conservative players, I thought Taylor would player. Bitton ahead of Duffy is a big surprise for me, going for technique over braun at CB. I was convinced they would have Duffy in for set pieces. 

I'm not surprised.  They need to win so no point in sitting deep, inviting us on.

I expect them to try and make the most of the wider areas/half-space as that's where we have conceded from lately.  A big day in particular for Aribo.

Ultimately though it's all about us.  If we play to our strengths, play with a good tempo and create chances, I've no doubt we will win.  Anything else and we'll make it difficult for ourselves.

Come on then!