Cousin to sign over next 24 hours...

I will definitely give him the benefit of the doubt but for some reason this signing underwhelms me too - especially if we are paying about 2 mill for him. Think I would rather see Naismith signed for 2 mill (but that is being unfair on the big man as I haven't seen him, just going on his previous).

Would be nice to secure Naismith as well, I think that would give us a very strong squad with the one glaring exception being a creative midfielder.

Still don't see how a 30 year old striker who hates his club and fans and the fans hate him, and the fact he hardly scores, could be worth over £1M. He should be free considering those circumstances.

Ah well, on the points scoring front, it takes our gross spending above Celtic's.

I will definitely give him the benefit of the doubt but for some reason this signing underwhelms me too - especially if we are paying about 2 mill for him. Think I would rather see Naismith signed for 2 mill (but that is being unfair on the big man as I haven't seen him, just going on his previous).

Would be nice to secure Naismith as well, I think that would give us a very strong squad with the one glaring exception being a creative midfielder.

I definitely remember a fee in the region of �£1.5-2mil being quoted when we were first linked, however the ET link someone posted suggests �£1.2mil. Not much different but at least it's a bit less.

When you look at Clascot's post it puts into perspective the �£2mil we spent on Thomson, which some fans have complained about.