[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 1 Rangers (Wright 55)

10 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

A Rangers team without Morelos and Kent in it is well under strength

Yeah, but worth remembering we have made 7 changes in total. As I said earlier, our bench would strole this league.......

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

There are certainly a few players rusty, but we've created 2 great chances where Wright and Simpson should have scored. 

Maybe just me, but actually enjoying the game, if we are more clinical in 2nd half, we should be OK 

I'm glad we are 20 ahead and not 2 put it that way!

St Johnstone are continually turning us.

We are unable to establish any kind of worthwhile platform in the midfield. All be it, our Keeper is dealing with catches, the odd punch and numerous kicks up field; certainly had more work than his Saints equivalent. If we can hold a platform for ten-fifteen minutes, created a few opportunities, we can still win it. Allow Saints more time to keep putting balls in behind, then the law of averages will favour the Perth men.

Would it be too disloyal to point out that was 45 minutes of unmitigated garbage from Rangers. Seriously, Itten, Barisic, Tavernier, Kamara and Hagi have been passengers. Too many changes and apparently far too little in the way of a plan how to win this game. I'm actually quite shocked by what I've seen.

Enough of the experimenting - get Kent, Arfield and Aribo on the park asap and tell Patterson to do some stretches.

• Frankie changed the title to St Johnstone 0 - 0 Rangers