Big Kilmarnock Bunnet or Dundee Bonnet?

I have no intention of running to catch a train and have no interest in what the Laird of Claverhouse said to the Lords of Convention. It's not even about one's preferred choice of headdress. The Premiership play-off is between Dundee and Killie, who do you prefer to be included in next season's Division? 

Dundee's owner, John Nelms is a long term Peter sycophant. When it suits, or rather when it suited Peter, he could be relied upon to misplace an e-mail vote in his spam folder for an entire weekend. In player terms, Charlie Adam is a great passer of a ball, Cummings is an excellent finisher and, Paul McGowan is a three time convicted perpetrator of Police Officer without receiving a custodial sentence. However, Dens Park remains covered in grass.

Rugby Park is the only ground of the original fellow Premiership clubs that voted us out a decade past, I have visited since. Once, the Scottish Cup replay in 2016, when Nicky Clark notched a late winner. I attended because the then Killie Chair abstained, much to the chagrin of the majority of Killie supporters. I have not returned and don't think I will do so in the future. The reality is the plastic pitch, it changes football and I believe the Scottish top flight should insist on grass.

Thus, reluctantly for me, I hope Dundee win the play-off. The Acas and Killie going down reduces the opportunities for sustaining long term injuries considerably.

Perhaps a more appropriate choice would be culinary offerings available. Back in the day, the Partick Loyal RSC would travel to a pub on Clepington Road, Dundee. It would serve ,'a Curried Peh'; truly a culinary triumph. These days, there appears to be no opportunity to purchase the Killie Pie at Rugby Park, a falling out between Butchers/Suppliers and the Killie Board? I remember the Killie Pie as being damn tasty?

What's the decision? 

Yes. It has to be Dundee. For the statistical benefit alone. From a league with 3 from 12 artificial surfaces down to 1 in 12 is huge statistically, when you can conceivably play on them 4 times a season including cup competitions. Not only are the prospect of long term injuries reduced but the quality of football improves as well. Also nullifies the advantage these horrendous surfaces have to "home" side.

14 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

???

The ? means it wasnt your language or you need an explanation?

The guy is a mink. Every second word is "listen" "Listen". Horrendous vocab skills. Thats my opinion.