Itten

50 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

I would play

Mclaughlin 

Patterson goldson helander bassey

Davis    hagi

Wright           morelos       aribo

Itten

Morelos behind Itten makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  And Hagi in a holding midfield role also makes no sense.  And McGregor is still our best keeper.  Aside from that though....

Hagi should be in the middle of the park all day long.  He can see a pass that others dont and has the abilty to make it as well.  Ideally id play a 4 4 2 but we know that wont happen.   Morelos spent alot of time behind the likes of roofe last season and his hold up play was excellent . 

I expect lundstrom to be in the side with itten on the bench.  Probably see kent in there too even though his form is poor.  As for the keeper,  i dont think its a good idea rotating them.  Its the one position you need consistently. 

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Rangers v Alashkert

Rangers team v Alashkert: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Bassey, Davis, Lundstram, Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Morelos.

Subs: McCrorie, McLaughlin, Simpson, Patterson, Balogun, Barisic, Kelly, Arfield, Wright, Itten.

No real surprises with that line-up. Bassey deserves his start whilst Tav and Kent have enough in the bank to expect to play ahead of others - though both of them and a few others need to step up their contributions.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Alashkert