Crvena Zvezda 0 (0) : 0 (1) Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

http://www.gersnetonline.net/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=486&Itemid=1

Has to be Allan McGregor - did not put a foot (or hand) wrong... :cheers:

I only heard the radio commentary so i am not in a position to be certain but McGregor sounded a good shout for me. Hemdani Darchville and Cueller also in the race.

Definitely AM, with Hemdani next in line.

Maybe I am expecting too much but I thought Davie Weir was very ordinary tonight. Thought Whittaker started out OK but looked poor in the 2nd half.

I thought BF was pretty poor too to be honest - a number of times he looked to just stroll onto a ball and was easily beaten to it by his opposite number.

Not sure if JCD should have had a penalty - but there was little chance the ref would give it when JCD was always looking for it but he led the line very well indeed.

It was a tough performance from us but there were plenty of mistakes too.

I know, I know - I am being too harsh - but I felt that the defence looked shaky (allowed them far far too many crosses), the midfield struggled to get on the ball - but JCD did a very good job up top on is own.

The way I look at it, is that if it wasn't for AM's crucial saves we would be looking forward to the UEFA cup draw this week and not the CL so he get's my vote. I thought he look really assured and is turning into a really good gk. His shot stopping ability has never been an issue but his ability to deal with crosses has really improved.

I also thought that Darcheville and Hemdani were excellent.

The worst performers for me were Hutton and Ferguson. Hutton looked really nervous and Fergusons passing was well below his usual quality.

Thought Cuellar was outstanding again, wish Papac knew how to keep hold of the ball or pass to a fellow Rangers player, it would save me a lot of tantrums !

I know what you mean mate, i lost the rag with Papac a few times last night, i think we really need to bring a left back in before the deadline for the group stage.