Better showing in the 2nd half, the season is far from over, there is a lot of football to be played yet.

On a side note the ref was having severe words about the ball boys throwing the ball away all the time

Edited by ian1964

Even though we’ve controlled the second half we’ve done nothing with it because we’re toothless up front. It would have at least been some sort of consolation to deny them a clean sheet and reduce the deficit. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Even though we’ve controlled the second half we’ve done nothing with it because we’re toothless up front. It would have at least been some sort of consolation to deny them a clean sheet and reduce the deficit. 

Jack hitting the bar and Arfield just missing with a long range effort, other than that correct, but we have played much better 2nd half once we got the right team out! all too late though.

Don't forget it was terrible defending from us tonight, AGAIN!.

Edited by ian1964

13 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Better showing in the 2nd half, the season is far from over, there is a lot of football to be played yet.

On a side note the ref was having severe words about the ball boys throwing the ball away all the time

I turned off at half-time mate so didn't see any of it but at the moment I'm hard pushed to take any positives from this evening

We got spanked this evening - they looked so much better than us. They had a game plan and executed it to perfection. We looked like little lost boys in comparison.

Long way back and they play before us at weekend so have a chance to move further ahead. 

I'm concerned going into our game v Hearts in I'm honest.