I don’t want to cause a riot either, but this is the start of the end for Gio. I don’t think he’s got the tactical ability to win this league from this position. Got a 4pt start and had ducked it away quickly. The worst performance I’ve seen and the players don’t look like they are buying into this guy. 

Just now, CammyF said:

No, because he took an unfancied team to the Dutch title for the 1st time in over a  decade. 

However, it looks like his time in China has done more harm than good. 

Calm down for goodness sake. He's had about a dozen games as manager with effectively another manager's team

Difficult to comment on that first half without using the word disgraceful. Right from the off, we looked frightened and certainly unable to cope with the threat Celtic clearly have. Too many players unprepared to go the hard yards and/or incapable of understanding instruction.

The starting XI was fine (it's the one most wanted) but not if the plan was to try and contain Celtic. Instead they've had the freedom of Parkhead to do what they want with not one Rangers player seeming capable of matching their play. Can we restore some pride at least?

If so, we need to add Sands or Davis into the midfield for Amad and move Aribo into a position where he actually becomes a threat. Balogun can also replace Barisic and perhaps Bassey may do better than a retreating traffic cone at left back. We need some sort of platform.

Sometimes you have to give credit where it's due and admit Celtic are by far the better team from the neck up. Too many of ours are like rabbits in the headlights but I still say the management team has sent them out with a knives to a gun fight. To be honest, there's nothing positive to take from this.

If Ryan Jack or Steve Davis doesn't come on a HT then GVB needs to take a long hard look at himself