2 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

As I said at the start off the season there are too many players who have ran their course at the club.   Tav goldson and barasic being the first 3 names on that list.

Yes, Goldson less so, I think with a decent CB beside him he's adequate. But Tav and BB, especially BB are not good enough. Simple.

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

I turned off at half-time mate so didn't see any of it but at the moment I'm hard pushed to take any positives from this evening

We got spanked this evening - they looked so much better than us. They had a game plan and executed it to perfection. We looked like little lost boys in comparison.

Long way back and they play before us at weekend so have a chance to move further ahead. 

I'm concerned going into our game v Hearts in I'm honest. 

Keep the faith pal, terrible defending cost us that match, much better 2nd half, long way to go before you can say the league is over!

Just now, ian1964 said:

Keep the faith pal, terrible defending cost us that match, much better 2nd half, long way to go before you can say the league is over!

Too many players have been poor for too long. For me it was noticeable when Balogen & Jack came on. Two players who didn’t hide. 
I also think we need to rethink tactics going to Celtic Park. 4-3-3 is too ambitious when u know they come flying out the traps at 100mph. Perhaps 4-4-2 or 4-5-1

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. We need to have a good look in the mirror but look ahead now. They are 1pt ahead with 42 pts still to play for. Nothing has been won.

Agreed mate, 1 point ahead with a lot of football ahead, they were due a win against us, terrible defending cost big time which never allowed us to get into the match in the 1st half.

Upwards and onwards! might just be the kick up the arse they need!

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

Too many players have been poor for too long. For me it was noticeable when Balogen & Jack came on. Two players who didn’t hide. 
I also think we need to rethink tactics going to Celtic Park. 4-3-3 is too ambitious when u know they come flying out the traps at 100mph. Perhaps 4-4-2 or 4-5-1

Aye! we have been poor since Gio came in, let's see what he can do to correct things.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

More importantly is to see how we react to this! how will Gio & his backroom team react and the players themselves!.

Agreed. Too many players let us down tonight. Tav and BB were dreadful. Aribo and Kent didn't turn up. Only pass marks were Arfield (for effort) and Jack IMO.