3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Keep the faith pal, terrible defending cost us that match, much better 2nd half, long way to go before you can say the league is over!

Mathematically you are correct. But we are not capable - whether we don't have the players (based on this seasons form) or Gio and his team juts don't know how. Time will tell, but I haven't seen anything from this team this season to give me any confidence whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Too many players have been poor for too long. For me it was noticeable when Balogen & Jack came on. Two players who didn’t hide. 
I also think we need to rethink tactics going to Celtic Park. 4-3-3 is too ambitious when u know they come flying out the traps at 100mph. Perhaps 4-4-2 or 4-5-1

You would never have seen 4-3-3 at Parkhead from Walter Smith and Walter knew a thing or two about winning in that cesspit. 

Say what you want about SG and his team's, but they never capitulated like that against them (mostly same players).

We had bottle, balls and a get right at them attitude and had a decent record against then. 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Another worrying point, their signing from MK Dons looked a far better player than most of our team. 

MK feckin Dons.....

That's what's stood out for me. Apart from McGregor and Taylor, their team were all signed this season and many of their new players look like they have made an immediate impact.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agreed. Too many players let us down tonight. Tav and BB were dreadful. Aribo and Kent didn't turn up. Only pass marks were Arfield (for effort) and Jack IMO.

Bassey looked better when he moved to LB in the 2nd half. Players did let us down, but they they didn't seem to know what they were doing and how to cope with Celtic in the first 20mins. that's down to Gio. Plainly obvious how they would go at us from the off, well to everyone except for Gio, it seems. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Another worrying point, their signing from MK Dons looked a far better player than most of our team. 

MK feckin Dons.....

We made him & others look good in that first half. They came out the traps at 100mph and our 4-3-3 left us exposed

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Wait a minute? We were poor before he came in to. We've been below par all season IMO. 

Of course, but then I put that down to the players knowing SG was for the off, unprofessional as it, IMO.