13 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

In terms of the bigger picture, we obviously need a rebuild.  Some of Aribo, Kamara, Kent or Barisic will fund our future rebuild (I exclude Morelos because I don't think he will go).  On that showing today and for the most of the season so far we won't get a fraction of what they are worth.  That is a major concern.

I think the manager and his staff showed tonight how little they know about Scottish football.  Their tactics  aren't working.  I have my doubts and I hope I am wrong but I don't think it is going to work out.   Personnel and tactical changes are desperately required in the team.

But we are stuck with what we have until the summer. 

Our defence is the major worry and that's was what our league title was built on last season.

Need to change things up a little but don't think the management team will, they'll stick to their style which looks very unsuited to Scottish football (or we don't have the players to implement what they are trying to achieve)

4 minutes ago, onevision said:

A lot of negatives concerning Tav but he never hides.

I blame the tactics for Tav's drop in form as much as anything, he loves getting forward but obviously he is being told to sit back

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I actually thought Sakala changed the game when he came on. He has genuine pace and forced them to sit deeper. But the game was over at HT

Given the impact of Jack, Balogun and Sakala I suppose it would be churlish not to acknowledge that the manager did in fact address many of the issues of the first half implosion

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Some nonsense being spoken on here about the league being over. A one point deficit is nothing at this stage. A few tweaks and we can overcome them at Ibrox. But I fear their squad depth is maybe better than ours.

That's very true and any other interpretation is just daft. The lead may change hands a few more times yet.

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Tav has been excellent consistently since he signed to be fair. Is he just needing a rest and reboot??

I wouldn't describe him like that.

Great numbers in attack but his defensive lapses are guaranteed.

Watching Kamara and Barisic,  at the second and third goals, I was reminded of the way that he didn't bother marking Scott Brown at Ibrox.

Does the captain set the standard?

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Given the impact of Jack, Balogun and Sakala I suppose it would be churlish not to acknowledge that the manager did in fact address many of the issues of the first half implosion

We need to learn how to use Sakala in a game like that. Sit him on the shoulder of the last defender. Their defence will move back

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Aye, he did make the correct changes, however he picked the wrong team to start😁

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I wouldn't describe him like that.

Great numbers in attack but his defensive lapses are guaranteed.

Watching Kamara and Barisic,  at the second and third goals, I was reminded of the way that he didn't bother marking Scott Brown at Ibrox.

Does the captain set the standard?

Tav and Barisic are not great defenders, however both have been crucial in what success we have achieved while both of them have been here!.

So overall I would describe him like that, all about opinions

Edited by ian1964

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We need to learn how to use Sakala in a game like that. Sit him on the shoulder of the last defender. Their defence will move back

I actually might have played him CF tonight from the start!