• Calvin Bassey
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • John Lundstram
    • Scott Arfield
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

A fantastic team performance and I'd imagine there will be a variety of nominees. 

For me, Bassey, Jack, Lundstram, Kent and Morelos were the pick of the bunch and I am finding it really difficult to separate them.

I think it has to be Jack though as he gives us that platform in midfield to get into games. We really have missed him.

PS: I thought Sands did well too as he used the ball well and helped us keep the door closed.

PPS: Our tactics were interesting after he came on were interesting. We seemed to go to a 3-4-3 for a short period then back to a 4-3-3.  Was very fluid as the game opened up near the end.

I've went for Lundstram - I thought his workrate was exceptional and he scored a screamer.

On a sidenote, that bit of defending by Ramsey at the end really summed the performance up.  

Edited by Gonzo79

Any other day I'd have voted for Ryan Kent but I can't ignore the midfield masterclass from Ryan Jack, the best I've seen in years. How the hell did we win 55 without him? It's doubtful if Jack and Lundstram would be playing together if GvB hadn't arrived so credit to the manager for seeing it. Does anyone think John Lundstram fits into the way we play yet?

I also echo Frankie's point about James Sands and as he settles in at Ibrox I'm beginning to think we might have unearthed a treasure there.